Creative Support Specialist, KeyShot
Jordan Doane has been a fan and user of KeyShot for over a decade and was first introduced to the product while working on tattoo machines. His knowledge and enthusiasm for the product is evident when demoing the software to prospects and new users alike. Over the past seven years, Jordan has had different roles at KeyShot and is currently a Creative Support Specialist providing technical support and training.
KeyShot Features You’re Not Taking Advantage of
Lunch & Learn
August 23, 2023
12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Breakout - Shubert
As a KeyShot user, you’re probably familiar with a lot of the basic methods to make your renderings stand out, but what about the several other features that you may not even be aware of? KeyShot Creative Support Specialist Jordan Doane will share with you his favorite features and tips on how to get the most out of KeyShot, including the new Web Viewer which will allow you to send stakeholders interactive scenes, give them the ability to view them in AR or VR and attach support documentation.
The audience will learn:
1. Discover both new and old features that will take your renderings to the next level
2. Answers to the most asked KeyShot questions
3. Learn tips to maximize your HDRI lighting to increase the quality of your renders.
4. How to use KeyShot tools for efficient digital design reviews
5. An overview of the new Web Viewer, including model sets, multi-materials, studios and more.